Upcoming Events, Action or Information
- Annual PNWD Convention 8/12-14, Portland OR Happening NOW!!!
- www.pnwdcon.org to learn more.
- Hope to see you there to ENJOY, NETWORK, RECONNECT!
- November 18-20th, SNOWVANA will be at the Oregon Convention Center. PNWD will have a booth to showcase to the public about winter sports safety, The Responsibility Code, Tree Well and Deep Snow Safety. Looking for volunteers to help staff the booth. Please contact email@example.com for more.
- For the latest NOR'WESTER: Click Here
- Go to COVID / Medical Page for important informational documents for all patrollers!
- PNWD uses every month as Safety for both Patrollers & Public
- Great resources listed on our general Safety Page
- Avalanche Web Sites- know your areas
- #KnowBeforeYouGo Help educate others about travel, weather in your state - call 511.
- August 16th FINAL Workshop 0f 21-22, will be the next SafetyCulture4All Workshops! (Monthly Patroller Series)
- August 16th - Certified & PFA, Lead by Kacy Carlson for both
- Have questions or suggestions for either, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See below for more information.
- HISTORY PROJECT!!: Share your knowledge of patroller life & rich history
- Photo's Wanted, Design/Illustrators of Ski Patrol: Showcase your Region and/or your Patrol!
- Photos/Video's Wanted!! Patrollers, Patrol, Areas, History Related, Winter, Summer, Safety, Fun, etc
- May be used on Website, Nor'Wester & Social Media (ie: FB,IG) following guidelines, HIPAA, etc.
- Please submit advising known photographer name, location, patrol associated with:
- email to the email@example.com
- ALUMNI News!
Safety Culture 4 All - Workshop Series
Note: August will feature two workshops!
Normally held on the 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 6:30-8:00pm (PT)
How do we build and sustain a culture of safety in our patrols, regions & division?
- Every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm, the Safety Team will be holding short, high interest topics by video calls on Zoom.
- These video calls are designed to bring you actionable programs and information that you can use at your own patrol meetings and individual benefit. We encourage you to attend, bring a friend or designee.
- Most workshops will last 30+ minutes per topic. Topics of high interest may include a follow up (2nd workshop) that goes more in-depth.